Terms & Conditions
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ARE SET OUT BELOW
- To access or use of this site, you should agree by these Conditions so we request you to kindly read this section carefully before going on.
- If these conditions are not acceptable, please avoid using this site.
- Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is containing all the relevant information about different courses, syllabuses results under JAC and other education and council related information. In particular Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) does not warrant that: any information or material accessed through this site is complete.
- No content that is illegal, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, disparaging of others, derogatory, inflammatory, harassing, insulting, offensive or likely to promote violence or hatred against others or that contains abusive, offensive or profane language may be posted on the Website nor may such content be associated in linking to the Website.
- Any material uploaded by the User to the Website will be considered to be in the public domain and anyone can produce or distribute them and in doing so the User grants Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable licence to use, copy, adapt, distribute and reveal to third parties any such material for any purpose in any form throughout the world without any time limitation.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Corporation has no control over such websites and does not review their content and will not be responsible for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User’s own risk and judgment
- The User may not link to this Website, without Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) ‘s prior written consent.
- By gaining entry to this Website the User represents and warrants that he owns and/or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he posts and/or uploads.
- Furthermore, the User represents and warrants that the content submitted to the Website is accurate and can be used and will not result in injury, insult any person or violate any clause of these Terms or any law.
- Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is therefore indemnified from and against any and all loss by any person which results from a violation of these representations or warranties.
- If the User chooses or is provided with identification codes, usernames, passwords or any similar form of identification information as part of the Website’s security systems, such user must keep this information secret and confidential and must not permit anyone else to use it.
- The User shall be responsible for all access to the Website with the User’s username and password.
- When the User’s username and password have been used in order to gain access to the Website, Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) shall be entitled to assume that such use and all related communications emanate from the User. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of the User’s identification information.
- If user becomes aware of a breach of the confidentiality of the User’s username and password the user must immediately communicate this to Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) with a later confirmation in writing.
- The compromised username and password will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible and a new username and password will be issued to the User.
- Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) may, in its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason whatsoever, require the user to change his username and password at any time.
- The Website and all information, content, materials and services included or otherwise made available to the User in it or provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis.